- Disclaimer of warranties. All content is subject to change and is provided to you “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, rbach.net neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any postings, comments, transmissions, and the like that may be on the Site, rbach.net assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
- Exclusion of liability. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither rbach.net nor any of its sponsors, affiliates, participants, or visitors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or its content, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Site or content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Third-party disclaimer. rbach.net may provide hyperlinks to third-party Web sites or other resources solely for your convenience. rbach.net does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such Web sites. Without limiting the foregoing, rbach.net specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does rbach.net endorse the content nor any products or services available on such Web sites. If you visit such Web sites or establish a hyperlink to such Web sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission or endorsement of rbach.net.
- Copyright policy. Any Content downloaded by you from this Web site, including, without limitation, any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are the sole property of the owner except as expressly licensed by the GNU General Public License, (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html). Downloading the Content does not transfer title to the Content, or any intellectual property rights therein, to you.
This Site contains copyrighted and licensed materials (collectively referred to as the “Content”) which are owned by rbach.net or its contributors. It is illegal to duplicate, download, or distribute any Content from this Site, except as expressly licensed and in accordance with the GNU General Public License, http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html. You may not use photos or images of people or identifiable entities in any manner that suggests the endorsement or association of any product or service or in connection with any pornographic or immoral materials. If you believe that content appearing on the Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party’s rights, please contact us.
- Revisions to these terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.